Professional Indemnity Insurance

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Linked In
Sometimes known as 'errors and omissions insurance', professional indemnity insurance gives you indemnity against your legal liability to pay compensation to third parties arising from a breach of your professional duty (such as negligence or mistakes).

Any individual, partnership or company providing advice, design or other professional services needs professional indemnity insurance.

This includes accountants, architects, builders (who design and build), consultants, insurance brokers, IT consultants, solictors and surveyors. This list is not exhaustive, though, and there are many other types of professionals who need professional indemnity insurance.

As well as giving you the right level of cover, we can provide you with a risk management service to help you reduce your exposure to potential claims.

We are particularly proud of this service and have built long-term relationships with many clients through offering it.

Contact us today to find out more.

Contact Us